The University of Wollongong, Australia is pleased to host 2016 IEEE International Conference on Power System Technology (POWERCON 2016). The conference will be held from 28 September – 1 October 2016 at the Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, NSW Australia.
The paper submission system for POWERCON 2016 now is open, please follow the guidelines below to submit.
Call for papers
The Organising Committee of POWERCON 2016 invites researchers, practitioners and students worldwide to submit papers for consideration to be presented at the conference. The conference will provide an opportunity to not only explore the challenges facing the power grid of the future, but also to share a vision for solutions to those challenges. Contributions are particularly encouraged in the following subject areas in Power Engineering:
- 1 December 2015: Paper submission system opens
15 April 2016: Paper submission system closes
- 29 May 2016: Extended! Paper submission system closes
- 31 July 2016: Final notification of paper acceptance. Authors will be informed of necessary revisions if any and instructed how to proceed with final submissions.
- Papers must not exceed more than six A4 pages in total (including author names and biographies, text, figures, tables, and references).
- Papers must conform to the IEEE PES guidelines for technical work. For further information see the PES Author’s Kit (which includes links to templates). A word template can be downloaded from here.
- Name your file as follows:Family Name_First Two Words of the Paper’s Title (e.g. Kumar_Smart_Protection). Use only the English alphabet A-Z.
- Submission of papers must be as PDF documents.
- Submission of FINAL papers must be converted to PDF and verified for IEEE Xplore®-compatability using IEEE PDF eXpress. Note: The IEEE Conference ID for POWERCON 2016 is 35682X. Note: Paper submitted for first review do not require PDF express verification. Please use any PDF converter.
- Submission of final papers must be accompanied by a completed IEEE Copyright Form.
(The documents are in the Section “Viewable and printable versions of the IEEE Copyright Form”. Make sure the version you upload is PDF.)
- Any registered individual may only present a maximum of 2 papers.
- Convert your document to IEEE Xplore-compatabile PDF using PDF eXpress.
- Submit your PDF document by logging in to EasyChair for POWERCON 2016.